PSIUS 2019 #AWARENESS@SEE 6TH APRIL 2019
01 January 2019 00:00 - 31 December 2019 00:00
PINGPONGPHILIC STARTUP INCUBATION UNIQUE SOCIETY
MADHYA PRADESH FIRM & SOCIETY REG. NO: 05/26/03/14071/18
SPORT EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT (SEE) / UN 17 SDG
(SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS)
A ONE YEAR PROGRAMME
(1ST JANUARY 2019 TO 31ST DECEMBER 2019)
SPORT HAVE POWER TO CHANGE THE WORLD
PSIUS #PINGPONGPHILIC STARTUP INCUBATION UNIQUE SOCIETY have three main PILLAR #SOCIETY (SEE) SPORT EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT
When OVEP (OLYMPIC VALUE EDUCATION PROGRAMME) is implemented it offers considerable holistic and practical benefits, not only for the individual, but also for families and communities.These fall into six broad categories: INDIVIDUAL, PHYSICAL, BEHAVIOURAL, EMOTIONAL, SOCIAL, EDUCATIONAL
We (PSIUS) planning to organising a SPORT activities to promote PEACE & DEVELOPMENT on 6TH APRIL as INTERNATIONAL DAY OF SPORT FOR DEVELOPMENT AND PEACE. Our mission is not for ONE DAY, ONE WEEK, ONE MONTH But it is for WHOLE YEAR 2019.
We have a Dedicated PSIUS TEAM (COORDINATOR as well as VOLUNTEER) who are from various fields KNOWLEDGE and also have PASSION for LOVED SPORT. All of them are have PLAGUE to spread #AWARENESS.
SPORT AS A POWERFUL TOOL
Sport has a unique power to attract, mobilize and inspire. Sport plays a significant role as a promoter of social integration and economic development in different geographical, cultural and political contexts. Sport is a powerful tool to strengthen social ties and networks, and to promote ideals of peace, fraternity, solidarity, non-violence, tolerance and justice. Sport encourages:
Health promotion and disease prevention.
The promotion of gender equality.
Social integration and the development of social capital.
Peace building and conflict prevention/resolution.
Post-disaster/trauma relief and normalisation of life.
Communication and social mobilisation
SPORT AND PEACE
Sport as a universal language can be a powerful tool to promote peace, tolerance and understanding by bringing people together across boundaries, cultures and religions. Its intrinsic values such as teamwork, fairness, discipline, respect for the opponent and the rules of the game are understood all over the world and can be harnessed in the advancement of solidarity, social cohesion and peaceful coexistence.
Sport programmes permit encounters on neutral territory and in an environment where aggression can be controlled, regulated and transformed and hence facilitates rapprochement and reconciliation between opposing parties.
Although sport alone cannot stop or solve an acute conflict, it represents a flexible and cost-effective medium for post-conflict relief work and peace building as well as conflict prevention.
SPORT AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Sport has proven to be a cost-effective and flexible tool in promoting peace and development objectives. Since the inception of the MDGs in 2000, sport has played a vital role in enhancing each of the eight goals, a fact which has been recognized in numerous Resolutions of the General Assembly.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) are the blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all. They address the global challenges we face, including those related to poverty, inequality, climate, environmental degradation, prosperity, and peace and justice. The Goals interconnect and in order to leave no one behind, it ís important that we achieve each Goal and target by 2030.The 17 SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOAL (SDGs) to transform our world:
PSIUS PARTICIPANT: Need to Pay Rs 500 ONLY. (FREE ALSO CONDITION APPLIED)
PSIUS VOLUNTEER: Need to Pay Rs 1000. (Annual Renewable Fee will be Rs 500)
PSIUS COORDINATOR: Need to Pay Rs. 2000. (Annual Renewable Fee will be Rs 1000)
PSIUS EDUCATION PARTNER: Need to Pay Rs 5000. (Annual Renewable Fee will be Rs 2000)
PSIUS LOCAL SPONSOR: Need to Pay Rs 10000. (For Two Years to promote your BRAND though our Sport Activities )
We have a TEAM of #SPORT LOVER ,they are well familiar with their respective sport as well as know how to make sport interesting to #ALL from Kid to Veteran. There are Lot of reasons to Play Sport it also have various advantage for each person in the society from LOCAL LEVEL to INTERNATIONAL LEVEL whatever the age may be. It improve the MENTAL, PHYSICAL & EMOTIONAL Health of #INDIVIDUAL which is the building block of #SOCIETY lead to transform to Develop #HEALTHY NATION in all possible Dimensions.
We have Level #VOLUNTEER VACANCY at Each Level from #GRASSROOT LEVEL to International Level.
Village (Rural) Level #Grassroot Level
State Level #
National (Country) Level #Nation Representative
International Level #Countries of all the continents
Continent Level #Seven Continents
World (Planet Level) #PSIUS
ROAD MAP for PSIUS 2019 #AWARENESS@SEE
(SPORT EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT) ONE YEAR “PSIUS TEAM:
PSIUS COORDINATORS with their PSIUS VOLUNTEER”
1. GATHERING: Gather of Participant in venues (Public place, School, College, Stadium, Parks etc.)
2. DATA COLLECTION: Basic Details of Participants (Name, DOB, Contact No & Address)
3. TRAINING: (One hour for 6days Training Session)
4. EVALUATION: Test to know how much participant learn skills of Focused Sport with Awareness of one of UN 17 SDG Goals in 6 Days.
5. CONCLUSION: Conclusion of the Camp & PSIUS 2019 #AWARENESS@SEE (ONE YEAR) in 360 Degree perspective.
6. FEEDBACK: Feedback from Participant & also of PSIUS Coordinator toward Participants.
7. SUGGESTION: If any from PSIUS Coordinators & Participant too.
We want to encourage #EVERYONE in to learn the atleast #ONE Sport of his/her Like or Interest As PSIUS are here for Promoting Every Sport at Grassroot Level. And for that we are trying to tie up with Local Private / Government Body To Join Our PSIUS Vision Mission Objective & Goal (VMOG). For #SARPANCH (Village Representative at Rural Level) to #COLLECTOR (City Representative at Urban Level).
Our Ultimate Goal is “To encourage everybody to play at #ONE SPORT” And Make #INDIVIDUAL to have healthy & happy Life through sport & also learn various skill of #LIFE. We have done following things:
1. Create a dedicated PSIUS TEAM: PSIUS Coordinator with their PSIUS Volunteer (100 plus PSIUS Team).
2. PSIUS Coordinators are free to use their creativity #ADAPTED SPORT EQUIPMENT & they need to utilize available resources which can be used to promote their LOVED SPORT: Ask Them to “THINK OUT OF THE BOX: WORKING AT GRASS ROOT LEVEL (Rural as Well as Urban Areas)”.
3. Find Out the “VENUE” to organise PSIUS 2019 #AWARENESS@SEE SPORT EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT / UN 17 SDG (ONE YEAR): Every place (Rural as well as Urban) where People get-together and free to hear: Like School, College, Public Places, Stadium, Parks, Hospital, Banks, Malls, Railway, Cafes & Temples etc. Where people gathers.
4. Out Target Audience (Participants): Child to Veteran (NO age factor) “Anybody Can Play” and Learn basic skill of Life.
5. We Let Our PSIUS Coordinator: Free to Conduct PSIUS 2019 #AWARENESS@SEE Camp “Some Basic Guide Line are: Gathering, Collecting Data (Name, DOB, Mobile No.), Intro of Ping Pong (Table Tennis), Time of Camp (One hour (Suitable for Participant & PSIUS Team: Coordinator with their Volunteer).
6. #CREATIVE while conducting PSIUS 2019 Session include FUN factor too, Conclude the session., Take Test to Find Out the Best Performer. Collection of Photos & Videos.
7. Celebration on 6TH APRIL 2019 #PEACE & SPORT, INTERNATIONAL DAY OF SPORT FOR DEVELOPMENT AND PEACE, FOR UN 17 SDG SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOAL (SDG) through SPORT LOVER.
8. Start regular Training Session for Best Performer Participants: Consult their parent to make their child regular if possible (Leave decision in Parents).
OLYMPIC GAMES SPORTS
ARCHERY, ARTISTIC SWIMMING, ATHLETICS, BADMINTON, BASKETBALL, BEACH VOLLEYBALL, BOXING, CANOE SLALOM, CANOE SPRINT, CYCLING BMX, CYCLING MOUNTAIN BIKE, CYCLING ROAD, CYCLING TRACK, DIVING, EQUESTRIAN/DRESSAGE, EQUESTRIAN/EVENTING, EQUESTRIAN/JUMPING, FENCING, FOOTBALL, GOLF, GYMNASTICS ARTISTIC, GYMNASTICS RHYTHMIC, HANDBALL, HOCKEY, JUDO, MARATHON SWIMMING, MODERN PENTATHLON, ROWING, RUGBY, SAILING, SHOOTING, SWIMMING, TABLE TENNIS, TAEKWONDO, TENNIS, TRAMPOLINE, TRIATHLON, VOLLEYBALL, WATER POLO, WEIGHTLIFTING, WRESTLING FREESTYLE, WRESTLING GRECO-ROMAN
ALPINE SKIING, BIATHLON, BOBSLEIGH, CROSS COUNTRY SKIING, CURLING, FIGURE SKATING, FREESTYLE SKIING, ICE HOCKEY, LUGE, NORDIC COMBINED, SHORT TRACK SPEED SKATING, SKELETON, SKI JUMPING, SNOWBOARD, SPEED SKATING
LOCAL SPORTS OF EVERY NATION
INDIA: Lagori or Pithu, Kancha or Marbles, Chain, Gilli Danda, Kho Kho, Lattoo, Hopscotch or Stapoo, Chhupan Chhupai or Hide-n-Seek, Chor-Sipahi, Four Corners, Kabaddi, Dog and the Bone, Maram Pitti, Vish Amrit, Langdi
OUR FOCUS #ADAPTED SPORTS ARE
Be CREATIVE # THINK OUT OF THE BOX
“KEEP DREAMING & START CHASING YOUR DREAM TO GET IT”
WORK ON GRASS ROOT LEVEL
Straight from my Heart:
PINGPONGPHILIC STARTUP INCUBATION UNIQUE SOCIETY (PSIUS)www.psius.org, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, WHATS APP: +919685468325
ADDRESS: 140K, VILLAGE-NAVASTA, POST-RAJARWARA, TEHSIL-NAGOD, DISTRICT- SATNA, STATE-MADHYA PRADESH, COUNTRY-INDIA, PIN CODE-485441